These rooms (each a private bungalow) are spacious and well-designed and the setting is spectacular. While the hotel is isolated, it's accessible to Minneriya National Park (wonderful jeep safari to see wild elephants), Sigiriya, and Anandaphura. The big disappointment was the restaurant. Staff did not seem well-trained and food was only fair. However the rooms and hotel design outweighed the poor food and restaurant experience; we would return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Infused with eco friendly, sustainable modern design, Jetwing Vil Uyana is nestled deep in the heart of the island paradise of Sri Lanka incorporating five main ecological zones from forests to marshes. It is a retreat perfect for tranquility seekers or for those who wish to be close to the island’s rich array of flora and fauna. The challenge of introducing a wetland system on reclaimed agricultural lands provides the unique backdrop for this exciting property. A strong ‘back to nature’ theme pervades your every moment at Jetwing Vil Uyana and the uniqueness of the experience is unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jetwing Vil Uyana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Sigiriya
- Jetwing Vil Uyana Hotel Sigiriya