We spent 2 nights in this guesthouse.
1. the very nice view on Sigiriya rock from the wooden hut in the tree
2. the sri lankan breakfast: the best we have had over our 2 weeks trip in Sri Lanka
3. Tengy, the owner, was very nice and very helpful to organize safari or elephant ride or anything else
We disliked the dirty room and smelly bedlinen; the dirty shower, the very low pressure of water and tepid (not hot) water. However, the good thing is that if you ask for other (clean) bedlinen or towels, Tengy will give them to you without any problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten minutes on foot to Lion Rock. We offer comfortable rooms (Fan, Hot Showers, A/C) and the best view of Lion Rock. Delicious food and beverages. Wi-Fi facility. We also arrange elephant rides, cart rides, jeep safaris Lake Tour, Kayak safari and taxi services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Lakmini Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.