This hotel is situated at close to Sigiriya Rock. It can properly see when we go to the garden of the hotel. Rooms are very clean and neat. Decorated as much as simple. In the morning and evening outside of the room is full with lot of birds' noises. There is a nice Ayurveda Spa also. I visited there also and got some spa treatments. They have well trained and experienced spa therapists.
All other staff members also very helpful and kind.
I should tell something about food also. Sri Lankan foods are good. But other foods are not taste much.
However this is a one of the best place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideally located hotel situated facing the magnificent Sigiriya rock in the midst of a small village named Digampathaha. It is located just 20 minutes from the beautiful and ever famous town of Dambulla. A short 15 kilometer drive towards Habarana and you will be in Digampathaha. A turn to your right and in 5 minutes you'll be in the most scenic location in the area. Kassapa Lions Rock is an ideal base from which you can explore all the historical sites such as Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, and Dambulla . Only hotel in the area with two swimming pools. Wi -Fi Facility is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kassapa Lions Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel Sigiriya
- Kassapa Lions Rock Dambulla