It was a great experience and very nice and friendly staff... Great reception on arrive... Rooms were nice and clean... the view from the room is unbelievable... You can see the Sigiriya rock a world heritage site... In the morning it’s very quiet and you can enjoy the natural beauty of the area...
The food was exclusive as you can have traditional Sri Lankan breakfast or European style breakfast... I relay enjoy the food in there specially the lunch on the day 2 which was nice Lumprais... also the diner were very nice... The chef was very nice guy (Buddhika) and his experience working in middle-east and Europe make it very nice meals...
All in all it was a very nice hotel and great service... We enjoy our staying in definitely on my next visit to Colombo go there and I recommend any one looking for quiet nice time and great value for the money to stay in this nice hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideally located hotel situated facing the magnificent Sigiriya rock in the midst of a small village named Digampathaha. It is located just 20 minutes from the beautiful and ever famous town of Dambulla. A short 15 kilometer drive towards Habarana and you will be in Digampathaha. A turn to your right and in 5 minutes you'll be in the most scenic location in the area. Kassapa Lions Rock is an ideal base from which you can explore all the historical sites such as Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, and Dambulla . Only hotel in the area with two swimming pools. Wi -Fi Facility is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kassapa Lions Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel Sigiriya
- Kassapa Lions Rock Dambulla