this was our second stopover in Srilanka , and kasappa lion rocks was a turner for us we go a villa room very close to the swimming pool . Looking at the layout i was quite not sure on what to expect , the Rooms given to us were excellent and very spacious .
The food at the hotel was very good - buffet style, with plenty of choice.
Our stay here was for 2 days and we loved every bit of it , except for the busy ants which can be easily ignored.
One suggestion would be to add more TV channels .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideally located hotel situated facing the magnificent Sigiriya rock in the midst of a small village named Digampathaha. It is located just 20 minutes from the beautiful and ever famous town of Dambulla. A short 15 kilometer drive towards Habarana and you will be in Digampathaha. A turn to your right and in 5 minutes you'll be in the most scenic location in the area. Kassapa Lions Rock is an ideal base from which you can explore all the historical sites such as Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, and Dambulla . Only hotel in the area with two swimming pools. Wi -Fi Facility is available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kassapa Lions Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kassapa Lions Rock Hotel Sigiriya
- Kassapa Lions Rock Dambulla