Tripadvisor
Sigiriya
All reviews tuk tuk lion rock sized room power cut coconut pancakes lovely setting breakfast was excellent base for exploring nice place to stay would definitely stay here again spent nights hotel is located quiet location roti stayed for one night clean rooms air con
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Great location. Super friendly and really attentive staff. It’s like a tree house in the jungle. Lovely swimming pool. Substantial and very tasty breakfast, clean rooms and serviced thoroughly every day. Beds very comfortable. We liked absolutely everything about this place!!its a 100% recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 18, 2020

I stayed here overnight with the plan of visiting the Lion Rock the following day. I arrived just after 9pm after travelling from Kandy. The service was attentive and courteous and the reception manager ensured that I got to my room with a minimum of fuss as he knew that I needed a shower and to take rest. The room was very clean and well presented, the bed was great, and the ambience was as the name suggested. There is no TV which is in keeping with the serenity of the location. Breakfast was really impressive and absolutely scrumptious. They have their own Tuk Tuk and arranged transport to the Rock when I checked out. I cannot find anything negative to say and really really enjoyed my stay!

Room tip: Every room appeared to have it's own unique ambience, you can't go wrong
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely stay at nature park villa. The accomodation was modest with a beautiful pool and lots of green around. We loved lying in the sun watching the peacocks. The staff were wonderful (particularly omesh) very friendly and super helpful assisting us to book our transport and safari. Breakfast was delicious, I will be missing the roti and those coconut pancakes.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2020

The room was realy nice : the bed was very good and there are hot shower.
The swimming pool is perfect to get some rest.
The breakfast with good. The juice is not from fresh fruits : the only thing not good.
The tuktuk to go go dambulla is at a very good Price.

The isolation between rooms are not good.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2019

My friends and I booked for one night initially but we extended our stay, spending a total of 3 nights. Just such a lovely setting, staff and service is great. If you are looking to stay somewhere quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this is perfect! All the locals in the area whom we met were one of the friendliest and welcoming people! Would definitely recommend and can’t wait to come back in the future.

Date of stay: December 2019