We stayed here for two nights on our tour and absolutely loved this hotel. The rooms were lovely with fantastic views over the pool to the river and the jungle beyond. The bar area had the best view ever and watching the fruit bats fly past on their nightly feeding trip with a gin and tonic in hand was a wonderful experience. The food was a good standard but on one of the evenings the staff were struggling to cope which made service slow. Would definitely like to return to this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel