Stayed 2 nights on our tour with friends and were upgraded to deluxe rooms which were huge and had a great view of the gardens and river.
Wonderful clean rooms which had everything you would want for a stay. Bar and restaurant area immaculate and open to the pool area with great views. Friendly and helpful staff as always in the Cinnamon hotels, always on hand to help. Tried the A la Carte restaurant and we had a mixed experience, some of us had great food and others not so impressed, so stuck with the buffet which was excellent. We ate on the balcony outside which was a little dark though, could have done with more light to eat! Great stay would go back here, lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel