I was nicely surprised about this hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are really nice. There is a door going to a balcony that leads to the backside of the hotel with a great view. The check-in was fast, and the staff was really attentive. The decor of the lobby was also really nice, with entertainment in the evenings. The breakfast buffet was good as well, you can sit outside and enjoy the view and breeze. In general, it was a great stay, I wish I could have stayed longer. The only bad point is that there is not elevator and with a baby in a stroller it was a bit of a pain, but the staff are really to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel