We stayed here only for 1 night. Lovely large hotel which overlooks the river and swimming pool. The restaurant is on the first floor so you overlook this too.
We had a suite which was lovely. Large room with a sitting area, dressing gown and slippers with a huge shower and bath and lots of free products. Lovely balcony overlooking the river.
Food was ok. A nice range.
We wish we could have stayed here another night to use facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sweeping green hills, the longest river in the country, misty mornings and the fresh outdoors, are just a few things that naturally come together here to make the perfect holiday. Just 2 1/2 hours from the Sri Lanka's Capital City Colombo, Chaaya Citadel Kandy has reinvented itself taking into account the needs of holidaymakers around the world. Replete with a sense of history, serenity and majesty, the hotel offers guests the opportunity to experience the amazing Kandyan history, the culture and the arts that play a big role in the lives of the Sri Lankans. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cinnamon Citadel Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Citadel Kandy Hotel Kandy
- Chaaya Citadel Hotel Kandy
- Kandy Chaaya Citadel Hotel