- was not cheap compared to other sri lankan hotels.
- the room we had didn't have enough ventilation. (they are others rooms with best view and ventilation, mine was the worst one).
- we had problems with toilets a couple of times.
- The menu should specify what menu do they have available. We wanted to order curry at dinner and they didn't have it(they never offer it at dinner). We wanted to order sri lankan brekfast and they didn´t ask and just served us western breakfast.
- They could have more information about turistic places, maps of the zone etc.
- the rooms was clean when we arrived. but they never did maintenance.
- The guesthouse offers a pool service, we asked for it and they brought us with their tuktuk to the pool 300 mts from the room. (nice pool btw).
- The staff is always available to help you in anything you need. Nice welcoming people.
- The food was really good. (not cheap compared with sri lankan prices).
- Location was average on a hill like 15min walk from the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six bedroom guest house overlooking Kandy lake. 1.4 KM from Kandy town. Clean rooms with AC, hot water and all the other facilities. Also a Private suite (Apt)available with a swimming pool, located in a serene environment with lots of trees. Dining, living and kitchen facilities available inside the suite. Ideal for family stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Days Inn Kandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kandy Days Inn