We were at Mango Garden beginning of november and we enjoyed our stay there.
- as we spent 3 nights, we could get a good deal for a nice double room with fan (1500LKR).
- location is good, 10 minutes walk from the city, 20 minutes walk from the railway or bus station, in a quiet place. There are some works in front of the hotel, but they stop working at about 5pm and don't start before 8.30am. It didn't bothered us.
- staff was nice. We didn't use anything but the room, so I can't tell for the other services.
- wifi connection was very fast.
- the works in front of hotel if you expect to wake up lately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new pleasant guest house centrally situated and only a short walk to Kandy Lake. Ideal as a base for sight seeing in Kandy and surrounding area. If required, will collect from the station.Call us for free pick up from the bus or railway station Kandy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelWorld, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Mango Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.