“The worst KFC i ever tried!!!”
Review of KFC Kandy

KFC Kandy
Ranked #117 of 150 Restaurants in Kandy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: People are generally so sick of curries after a few days that they are ready to try anything Western. But I would like to warn the fellow travellers about the long waiting lines and the terrible Sri Lankanized food served here. It is full of oil.The restaurant itself is very dirty and terribly over crowded. So please add this restuarant to your list.
“The worst KFC i ever tried!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The food was terrible, the taste is not good, the bread is not freshly made, no cheese in the sandwitches!
The staff is not well trained, the only thing i enjoyed is the fresh fries, even the soft drinks is horrible!

• Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Super !!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Love it as always ... just like the ones in Colombo. The food tastes the same and the quality is well maintained. Gets crowed as usual and a good place for a family outing.

Visited January 2013
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Find somewhere better”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

On our first night in Sri Lanka we arrived in Kandy to find it was a Buddist holiday & almost everywhere was shut so we made the mistake of thinking this was a safe option as KFC is the same everywhere. I'm not a fast food fan but this was terrible, the order was done wrongly 4 times, including giving the 2 of us 7 drinks & was cold as soon as it was served. Next night we ate at the Muslim Hotel restaurant that looked intimidating but was far better.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Is it ok to rate a fast food? yes read below”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I never thought I would rate a fast food restaurant in my life, but I got into an argument with the driver who was constantly taking us to expensive places.

I needed a break of tourist menus and overpriced food. So hell to the yes, I entered KFC and had chicken burger and I felt at least I was in control of my budget.

Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not good”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Only the name is very famous ,the food is not like real KFC standard ,not tasty,Drinks ok,the taste of rice is like indian food very spicy

Visited February 2013