“The best!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of La Casa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
kasper j
“The best!”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

La casa, realy feels like coming home.
It's a warm place with super friendly people! The room were very nice, big and clean. The host, mufi is a very special lady! She takes care of her guest like her own children! The second day of our stay we're not sure what to do, mufi helped is out and arranged a full day with highlights of the city. Thank you so much for everything, it realy felt like home!

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks Las per for your valuable review.
We are happy you enjoyed the stay at La Casa.It was pleasure to host you.good luck
juliakauk...
Kandy, Sri Lanka
“Need of hotel in Kandy? La casa is the place to go!”
Reviewed August 6, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We loved our stay at La Casa!
Clean rooms, near Kandy City Centre, lovely rooftop to relax and take your morning coffee! You will get lovely service and Mufi knows how to make a great breakfast!!!

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks Julia
Thanks for lovely review..it means a lot.I m happy that you enjoyed the stay at La Casa.
Nuwan F
“I'd like to keep this wonderful place our secret but feel we have to introduce to others”
Reviewed June 27, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

we stay in la casa 2 days with my wife.these days are so amazing experience for both of us. mufi is hosting us very friendly like a family member and cooking food is delious and amazing traditional taste is there.also the morning balcony view giving more freshness to start day.kalpa also very kindly hosting us.there roof top area very nice.
we highly recommend this lacasa kandy whenever travelling to kandy. its most cozy & quiet homely place.
for sure we will come back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 1, 2017
So glad you guys enjoyed your stay. We are working to give that home feeling. Thanks for your review and hope we can host you again sometime.
AchindraM...
“Mr”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I got to know about this place through one of my friends and it was all good. So I decided to book the place for a weekend with my family friends who came from abroad for a short vacation. Place is newly built and it's really nice and clean. Comfortable beds and all the rooms are with attached bathrooms. Sri Lankan breakfast is available at a separate cost. Host is really friendly and helpful. Reasonably priced.

Jul 1, 2017
Glad you guys enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the review and come back anytime, we are happy to host you!
pradeepan...
Kandy District, Sri Lanka
“Best of all”
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

One of the most enjoyble places in kandy, calm quite and friendly hospitality, food was wow and awsm

Jul 1, 2017
Thank you for your review. Glad you liked the place, we hope to welcome you any other time. We are happy to host you.
JavierG11...
Mexico City, Mexico
“A pearl hidden in Sri Lanka”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We stay in La Casa and we were surprised of our whole experience. To start the place is new, and decorated beautifully, seriously, serious decoration skills. Everything is colourful, cozy and homely. They have an rooftop where you can have your breakfast, chill, read a book, or enjoy the sunset. They also have some cocktails which are really good! Mufi and Kalpa are the hosts, they are so kind and helpful. Everything was really smooth, and they help us with everything we needed. We stay at a double room, which was great but they showed us the luxury room, it was fantastic. The view from the place is great and is close to the train station were we arrived and it's a 6 minutes walk to the main road where you can take a tuk tuk, easy. It was such a great stay, Mufi cooks amazingly good food. We even had a class of traditional Sri Lankans cooking for 2000 LKR. I highly recommend this place whenever traveling to Kandy. For sure we will come back.

Jun 12, 2017
Javier ,
Thank you so much for the lovely comment , it honestly touched my heart. It's a pleasure to host you both and I am very happy to have met two wonderful new friends . I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and your are welcome anytime to stay at La Casa .
Lots of love
Mufi
reyaz111
Kandy, Sri Lanka
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed May 13, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

It was pleasant stay of 4 nights around the nature and hygiene,
I was been welcome with a warm cup of tea and the entire stay was with humble family envereonment ,

Specially I can never forget the delicious Srilanka spicy food I had in lunch ,

I will be definitely looking forward to have my next visit very soon at LACASA

Thank
Reyazuddin Ahmed

May 15, 2017
Hi
REYAZUUDDIN
Thanks for your lovely review.I m very happy to hear that you had a great time at our place .
It was a pleasure to have you ..you too a very nice guest friendly adjustable easy out Going.
Welcome back
Love Mufi
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing