“Salty!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Granada, Spain
“Salty!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Very disappointed in this restaurant. The three curries we had were not terribly well prepared and were almost unbelievably salty.
The paratha I had was superb mind you, as was the lime and ginger juice, but this could not make up for a very poor eating experience. Avoid.

Visited April 2014

queensland
“Mixed review”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Our first visit here was quite good, we enjoyed both meals, we were sick of the average rice and curry we found around Kandy. We were happy ti return for another Indian meal but were not happy on our second visit. The vegetarian dish was fine but could not eat the chicken dish (I wish I could remember the name, it was an indian dish I had not heard of before) I thought the flavour was terrible and it had an 'off' taste to me, could not touch it after first mouthful. The owner or waiter, not sure but seemed like the owner was rather gruff and not helpful or friendly. I wish I had known what dosas were, I saw it listed on menu, did not know what it was untik I saw someone order it and I asked the waiter and he told me. I have since tried them elsewhere and love them.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank missyperu
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Thalis”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

A great little find on Colombo st in Kandy,we were immediately attracted to it by the thali menu,excellent veg and non veg Thalis for 250-250 rupees.Good service and lots of locals eating here.

• Visited February 2014
Wroclaw, Poland
“Better go somewhere else”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We waited for our order for 1,5h. Palak Paneer was uneatable (had a smoke taste all over the dish), 8 out of 10 people from our group didnt like their dish neither, plus half of the group felt stomach sick all night after this food.
On top of that staff was a bit rude and ignorant.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank MariankaMakowka
Fethiye, Turkey
“nice meals”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

it is not one of the best indian restaurant but,if you like indian food you must try it,it is litle bit expensive

Visited February 2014