“Food for two”

Delight Bakers & Sweet House
Ranked #84 of 154 Restaurants in Kandy
Reviewed September 9, 2013

order one meal and share. Food excellent although it appears like fast food it is so busy that food is fresh. We shared a table with a local and took note of his tips for ordering. We enjoyed a great value meal and conversation.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I would walk down to this bakery first thing in the morning to treat myself to great coffee and bakery treats.
After a night of very spicy food it was great to place something not to spicy and something a little that I was normally accustomed too into my stomach.
There was always a good variety of treats to choose from, sausage in pastry was one of my favourites.

1  Thank winoNewZealand
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Very nice taste of Cakes and sweets in Kandy city, with nice packaging and all. But little bit over rated items. They are getting orders for wedding or any other occasions for sweets and cakes.

1  Thank hicheree
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My mouth still waters at the memory of the Milk toffee, but everything is great - we stopped a few times for a quick lunch, as travelling with little kids is hungry work. Always something delicious to eat, and the iced coffee was wonderful on a hot day - just remember to take the ticket and proceed to the drinks counter to collect.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

If you want to buy sweets this is the best place in Kandy.Fresh and very reasonable price.Specially Thalaguli and cakes.I like the Cashew nuts.