“Awesome Fresh Seafood! ”

Seashells Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Kalutara
Cuisines: European, Seafood, Sri Lankan
Description: Situated in Western province in Sri Lanka’s boasting of breath taking panoramas of beach side, we offer unforgettable meal with indulgent all-inclusive benefits, featuring gourmet dining and enriching daily activities. We guarantee, your stay with us would not simply be an enjoyable visit, but an experience to be savored for life. Seashells Restaurant is a hidden gem on the emerald isle of Sri Lanka. Located just 10 min tangerine hotel .
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

While most the places offer the same, their prices may be obscure. Here it is fresh value for money meals. Eg a good crab curry 900 rupees! Awesome service and a wide range of seafood meals.the prawns where fresh and tasted off the sea! Wonderful food. Will come back here daily if I have to. Well done! Veg meal was also spot on for a seafood resturant!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The most important strength was the speed. They prepared the foods so quick, even for a group of 9 person, which is really rear in this country.
The pork BBQ was terrible ,but most seafoods quality was acceptable.
If you don't want to wait more than a hour for your food, you can try it

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Nice, friendly and very tasty place. I and my friends recommend this place for lunch or dinner. Food are very taste.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Went in here for a drink to start with and had no problems, staff friendly and menu looked good. We decided to try it as it was always full and busy every night and sometimes you struggled to get a seat. We managed to get a seat on the top deck and ordered a beer while we looked at the menu, the staff then started running round moving tables about and brining tables up from other levels we were then ordered to move tables as they needed to move things around to accommodate a party of 12 Chinese customers who had just come in. We waited ages for our beer and eventually ordered our food, the staff lost interest when the party came in and it took us a long time to get another beer. When our food eventually arrived around 50 minutes after ordering my husbands was ok but nothing sparkling and I had been so looking forward to my pizza for a change, on arrival it was the size of a tea plate and it was stone cold, with it having sea food on it I told the staff who claimed they did not understand, I eventually made it clear that it was cold and they took it away. My husband had finished his meal and I waited over 10 minutes for the same pizza to arrive back in the same condition stone cold. I told them that they had done nothing and they brought another member of staff across to sort it out who just said sorry and walked away. I refused to eat it and when I pushed it away they came back wanting to know if I wanted anything else, due to the long wait I said no and they were not really interested or bothered. We found out later from another restaurant owner that the tuk tuk drivers get commission from taking people here saying that it is the best restaurant in the area. What makes me laugh is that they all claim to be the best restaurant but many others to chose from that serve better food.

2  Thank Kep70
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

An unhurried, tasty and very affordable wide variety of dishes on offer. Staff are such lovely people too and most welcoming. A must if you’re in the area and want a good meal.