“Fantastic people and fantastic tours”

Red Lobster Tours - Private Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 19 Tours in Kalutara
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fantastic people and fantastic tours”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to Sri Lanka on a 2 week holiday some time ago. We used Red Lobster Tours for numerous trips around the island and I have got to say it was absolutely amazing! The island is beautiful and I am glad we picked Red Lobster for the tours. The family behind the business are some of the most friendly and happy people I have ever met and this only added to what was already a great trip away.
I have every intention to return to the country in the future and will definitely use them again. I would not hesitate to recommend them

Visited September 2012
11 Thank Philip M
yohansrilanka, Owner at Red Lobster Tours - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your great encouragement.

Yours friendly,