All reviews ayurvedic treatments yoga teacher detox package daily yoga steam bath weight loss surrounded by nature yoga hall treatment plan life changing experience amazing yoga special treatments guided meditation other guests healthy food relaxing retreat face mask
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I feel privileged to have been cared for by such wonderful people.
I lost 6.5kgs, got fit, detoxed and having returned to London now taking an Ayurveda Diploma course!
Thank you for such a healing experience!
Love Laura x

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank ayurvedicadventuress
Reviewed September 10, 2018

It is a bit out in the sticks. If you want peace and quiet, plus lots of spa treatments, this is the place to go. Taxis and Tut-tuts can be ordered by the manager for you. The sea side is about 45 minutes ride away, for a nice afternoon outing.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Wendy N
Reviewed August 29, 2018

I had a great stay at the plantation villa. I was on the yoga package and really enjoyed all the classes. Next time I would get the ayurvedic package to have the the full experience though! The staff is very attentive and friendly, the facilities are modern and the surroundings are beautiful. Note that the wifi doesn’t work well, and there is no reception for internet and calls, so don’t buy a local sim card if you’re only staying there.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018

When I booked this trip I literally didn't know what to expect.
I got to the Plantation over night and therefore I had to wait 'till the morning to be able to discover the venue and get familiar with the staff.
It was all a lovely surprise. The Plantation with its variety of plants, flowers, fruits and little animals (the monkeys are the cutest) is simply lush.
The atmosphere is quite and peaceful and it is just the perfect place to be if you're looking for "a small measure of peace" and a break from the madness of a cosmopolitan town like Dubai! The yoga and meditation sessions in the little temple outside, early morning were my favorite thing. The weather was a bit crazy during my stay so it never stopped raining, which personally made the whole experience even more spiritual and enchanting.
The food is delicious. I was a bit concerned at first since the menu is all vegan and instead I tasted some of the best food I have tried in my life. All handmaid and organic.
The staff is the sweetest. From the owner, to the yoga teacher, the Doctors (specialized in the Ayurveda treatments) on site, the guest relations...everyone is warm and you feel like home!
I will definitely do it again....
Ps: if you are an insect- freak like me, bring lots of repellent and a long Pashmina to cover yourself while sleeping ;)

Room tip: rooms in the actual villa are better then those in the bungalow section
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Karmen A
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I signed up for the yoga package, but this is so much more than a yoga retreat. The yoga is one part of a complete wellness plan including Ayurvedic diet and treatments, immersion in nature and a lot of rest. 5 days was all I had to enjoy this place, but I learned so much and have returned home with valuable lessons to incorporate into everyday life. Truly felt like home and family. Thank you to all at Plantation Villa for taking care of me!

Date of stay: July 2018