Last night of 17 night stay, well how many people say they don't go back to the same hotel because the worlds a big place. This is our second stay in 10 years, so took a bit of time however great stay and the staff and food just as good as I remembered. Cheeky who was our waiter for our stay and he certainly lived up to his name and made our stay even more enjoyable. The accommodation been upgraded with some beautiful suites facing the sea. We met the same beach boy (Indie) who arranged our trips again to the elephant orphanage, one you can't miss. He even took us to his home for new year celebrations, were all the neighbours do like a house swop and share food and sweets, you don't see that in london. This is one of those little gems of hotel so book soon so you don't miss out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mermaid Hotel & Club lies on the golden sands of Mahawaskaduwa; a cosy fishing village in the city of Kalutara which is of religious significance, just 24 miles south of Colombo and 45 miles from the International airport. It is cleverly nestled in a vast coconut grove along a stretch of golden, sandy beach; a perfect get-away for sun, sand and sea lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Mermaid & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mermaid And Club
- Resort All Inclusive Mermaid
- Mermaid Hotel Sri Lanka
- Hotel Mermaid & Club Sri Lanka/Kalutara