“Good food with good value”

Red Lobster Tours Spa & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Kalutara
Cuisines: Russian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Red Lobster is a family business since 2005 in Kalutara area. Mainly we are serving Sea Foods with high quality & taste. We have beautiful and natural Restaurant in Kalutara, Sri Lanka. There are not parts before or after "Red Lobster". We are just "Red Lobster". You are serving below mentioned services to you. Restaurant ,Tours (To all the cities in Sri Lanka) , Spa (Ayurveda Massage )
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is the best Restaurant in Kalutara. Very friendly atmosphere. It is real Sri Lankan homemade meal with high quality.

1  Thank Ast P
yohansrilanka, Owner at Red Lobster Tours Spa & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your great encouragement.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were a family of 4 adults and ate here for our last 2 nights in Sri Lanka. The food and service were excellent - freshly cooked lobster, prawns and tuna. A must if you are in the area, but do not mix it up with the other restaurant on the same road and called a similar name (The Real Red Lobster!)

6  Thank mutare

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I went there with my boy friend and his friends.
We celebrated his birthday here. I had my doubts about this place before experiencing it.
This is my favourite restaurant in Sri lanka.
They give so much of food and they are very tasty!
Make a reservation to avoid the disappointment.
Yohan the friendly owner helped us to have the best birthday party ever.
If you arrange a party they will also provide you free live music.
If you wish you just have to purchase a CD from them.
I have no words in this world to describe how amazing this place is.
You have to try this place!
They will give you so much of food apart from what you ordered!
It was only five minutes walk from the former Kani Lanka hotel.
You will receive truly wonderful Srilankan hospitality here!

5  Thank FlyGirl_World

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was so pleased when I found this little gem of a restaurant! The food was freshly cooked and quality was great! The staff here are genuine and will give you any information you need. They also arrange well priced tours. I would recommend to anyone! you cant miss it!

7  Thank Nash99UK

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I went to Red Lobster numerous times during our 2 week stay in Sri Lanka. The first visit was enough to get me hooked! I have never had so much good food. The family are great as well and I was blown away by how hard they worked to make us feel at home. If you are going anywhere near here on your holiday then you must visit this restaurant.
Our holiday was some time ago but I still find myself thinking back to our visit to Red Lobster. It really made a good holiday a great one!

Phil and Lindsey