“Great 7 days Tour around Sri Lanka”
Review of J Lobster Tours

J Lobster Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Great experience with J Lobster Tour / Feb 2018.
Babi (Driver from J Lobster) drove us for 7 days tour around Sri Lanka from Galle to Sirigya (Via Tangalle, Uda Walawe, Ellas, Nuwara Eliya and Kandy). We were 5 people family (French from Singapore) with baby and had a wonderful time.

The driver (Babi) was very nice person, fluent in English, very safe driving, always flexible and having good advice on touristic stops.

I strongly advice this company if you are willing to visit Sri lanka various sites. Taking Driver is also highly recommended if you want to make it to back to the airport :)

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I hired a driver from J lobster tours for 4 days during our recent visit to sri lanka. The car was air conditioned and clean. The driver was polite, helpful and gave us a real insight into the various places we wanted to visit. He also recommended places to visit which were not crowded with tourists yet still allowed us to have a memorable experience. For example, he recommended a turtle sanctuary which was the only one in sri lanka that explained the purpose of the conservation project in english and allowed us to speak to those in charge as well as seeing the turtles. The driver was always willing to stop in case we wanted a break, needed to find a washroom or wanted to purchase food/drinks. I would recommend this tour company and the driver for anyone looking to visit sri lanka in the future.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Picked up at hotel reception by driver Babby & guide Sandy at 8 pm it's a long drive from Kalutara to the start of the walk for Adams Peak. The vehicle was superb!! People carrier with it's own separate air conditioning system in the back so you can pick your own comfort setting. The seats recline right back to make a bed, great for sleeping on long trips. We arrived around maybe about between 12 & 1 pm feeling quite refreshed from my sleep. The village at the start of the climb had many shops and cafes open so you can have refreshments at the start of your ascent. From then it was me and Sandy my guide, Babby stayed back at the vehicle to get to sleep, a well deserved rest and the long strenuous drive through the mountains. Sandy explained so much on the way up as we walked. This was one of the more harder climbs I've done, but it was one of the most interesting and cultural experiences I've ever had!! I can't really put word's to it. Sandy kept letting me stop for a rest & making sure i was ok as it's fairly tough but so worth it. Sandy made sure we arrived at the summit for the best sunrise experience you'll ever have " Breathtaking "
I had tears in my eyes!! The descent back down was also so breathtaking, now it was light so you see everything in a totally different perspective. Take note don't carry too much gear, I carried a full camera kit and tripod in my backpack, when you're at the summit waiting for sunrise it's like being at front row of your favourite rock concert, so there's no room to start messing around with camera gear. Take a compact, I'm so pleased i had a good camera on my phone.
On the return home my driver & guide stopped at beautiful restaurant so i could chill and eat.
Thank you so much J lobster tours, Jeewan the owner, Babby the driver, & my guide Sandy who also speaks 5 languages!!!!

1  Thank Jonathan P
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Jeana was perfect with organising absolutely everything, his English was great and he welcomed us with opening arms. His bus is very comfortable and one of the best on the whole island. The driver Chaminda was perfect, very professional and nothing was too much hassle. The price was amazing as we travelled many miles each day. Keenan ensured we saw all of the best bits of Sri Lanka! Would highly recommend and will be using him again when we go back! A*** 10/10

2  Thank max c
See more reviews
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I contacted Jeewan from the Uk to arrange a days tour to the National Park and he got back to me straight away with all the plans and costs, very thorough and really helpful. He also arranged to collect us from the airport which was great as we had a long journey and it was so. I e to be met and taken to our resort.
Babi, our driver took us to Yale where we had a really good day, saw elephants, leopard, water buffalo, crocodile and so may birds and smaller animals.
Jeewan also arranged a trip to Kandy for us which we decided on last minute, nothing was too much trouble and again very well organised.
We ate at his restaurant twice, which had good food at very reasonable prices and Jeewan arranged cars to pick us up from the resort and to take us back.
Jeewan is a lovely chap who really takes pride in providing a good service. I would have no hesitation in recommending his tour company and restaurant

1  Thank Angela P