This place saved us. Had booked in to Coral Rock but the traffic noise was ridiculous and we had to check out. Nice pool and the rooms were great. Not particularly cheap but reasonable value given the alternatives. Great buffet breakfast
WiFi was rubbish but not as bad as ...yeah you guessed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miles of golden sands. Days spent lazing on the beach in the heart of Sri Lanka's Southern Coastal Belt, or exploring the ocean, diving shipwrecks, and snorkeling the reef. Poolside cocktails. Seaside lobster. Beach walks. Rainforest excursions. Friendly smiles and personalized service, whether you are a first-time guest or one of the many repeat visitors. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Citrus Hikkaduwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citrus Hikkaduwa Hotel Hikkaduwa
- Amaya Reef Hikkaduwa
- Amaya Reef Hotel Hikkaduwa