Recently renovated hotel with decently sized rooms tastefully decorated. The bathroom was a little smaller than we would have liked. We were on the 4th floor and the view from the room was breathtaking.
The food was consistently below expectations during our two night stay and the restaurant poorly laid out.
Like most Hikaduwa hotels this hotel does not have a lot of space for children to play or to walk around. At the time we visited (September), there was no beach due to the high tides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miles of golden sands. Days spent lazing on the beach in the heart of Sri Lanka's Southern Coastal Belt, or exploring the ocean, diving shipwrecks, and snorkeling the reef. Poolside cocktails. Seaside lobster. Beach walks. Rainforest excursions. Friendly smiles and personalized service, whether you are a first-time guest or one of the many repeat visitors. We look forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Citrus Hikkaduwa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citrus Hikkaduwa Hotel Hikkaduwa
- Amaya Reef Hikkaduwa
- Amaya Reef Hotel Hikkaduwa