“So happy we did our Open Water through them!”

Poseidon Diving Station Sri Lanka
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Poseidon Diving Trincomalee is a PADI five start Instructor Development Centre. Open from April until October we offer daily diving trips for qualified divers try diving experiences for beginners and all PADI diving courses from the beginner's open water to instructor training. We also run whale and dolphin watching trips and snorkelling trips to Pigeon Island Reserve.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Me and my boyfriend came to Trinco hoping for a safe and reliable diving centre to do our Open Water Course. Poseidon Diving Station was definitely that! Our instructor, Lal, was so helpful and made us feel really safe while at the same time being an amazing teacher. All the staff were so friendly and made our holiday even better!

2  Thank ChloeA_g
"a lot of fun"
in 8 reviews
"explained everything"

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We came to Trincomalee with one purpose to dive. Didn't have many expectations but to have a pleasant time and some nice dives. And Poseidon dive center really exceeded over expectations. We had such a lovely time in Trinco and some really good dives. The staff was so friendly and professional. We can highly recommend Poseidon dive center to everyone.

Thanks a lot for a great overall experience;-).

1  Thank Jesperekmann
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Boats are awful! If you decide to wait for you friend on the boat when he dives - decline this idea! It was one of the most unbearable moments of my life! You start feel sick before the boat go to the sea. It moves from side to side. And trying to look at 1 poin doesnt work to stop feeling sick.
Don't do it if you problems with sea sick

1  Thank Ksenia K
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was in Nilaveli last week to do my Advanced Open Water Course. Nilaveli is a quite, gorgeous beach village in Sri Lanka. This was first dive in 7 years so I also was required to do a Scuba Review. I did the booking over email with Chami (the owner of the place). He was very helpful in scheduling the course and made recommendations for accommodations. I took a flight from Colombo (Ratmalana) to Trinco (China Bay) and Chami send a three wheeler to pick me up. The instructor was Parveen, a young Sri Lankan guy who loves to teach diving and has a great sense of humour to make it all go smooth and quick. We did some diving in Pigeon Island, went to a wreck and did some deep diving near Swami Rock. The crew at Poseidon were really friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend these guys, enjoyed my time there. Going to try to head back at some point to the Hikka dive center. Thanks guys!

1  Thank runnr