This was our first week ever in Asia and having such gracious and friendly hosts Dale and Tanya was comforting and wonderful. The place was spotless, food excellent, staff genuinely interested in helping. They were loaded with very helpful information such as where to exchange currency, snorkle, dive, and how to negotiate with locals. We learned from Surath how to cook curry and Tanya even took us shopping. 1 week at the Asian Jewel was the highlight of our 2 week trip. To illustrate their dedication to making sure our stay was pleasant, one weekend night there was an electric storm that knocked out their power transformer so we lost air conditioning. Dale and Tanya worked all night and got an electrician out there and restored power within hours. Most would have justed waited until office hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Due to its unique location, the Asian Jewel Hotel, Hikkaduwa - Sri Lanka combines the best of both worlds. Enjoy the tranquility and serenity of the picturesque Bird Lake while being just 2 km inland from Hikkaduwa, one of Sri Lanka's oldest and most established beach resorts. Ever since the very early days of travel, Sri Lanka has been known as one of the world’s most beautiful, diverse and exotic holiday destinations. So, what are you waiting for? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Asian Jewel Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asian Jewel Boutique Hikkaduwa
- Hotel Asian Jewel Boutique