“Very tasty food!”

Benthota Bake House
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Dambulla
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

We found this place becuse a tuk tuk driver recommended to us, and we decided to try. Food was really good (and we asked for no spicy food, and they brought us no spicy food!!!), and staff was really nice

We tried kottu and some fried things, and they were all very tasty

Reviewed September 9, 2016

We went to dinner and the place was empty. They didn't have much of the items in the menu. We wanted to try traditional but they were more focused on Chinese.

1  Thank JacobG79
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

My one day stay at dambulla happen to had dinner at this place. I must say they do not have great variety to offer and by the dinner most of the things get over but breakfast is a treat. If you want to try kutthu parotha or appam bingo this the place for you. Staff and the owner is very courteous and genuine and will always yry to accommodate your requirements. Must the supervisor there is a gem of a guy. Kudos to full team. All the best!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2016

The place was packed when I arrived, but thrre were still staff standing around. It took quite a while to clean the table, and it wasnt done properly.
The chickrn curry I had was horrible. It wsd cold, with a fried, shrivelled drumstick, not what I was expecting. The cup of tea I ordered didnt arrive till after I finished my meal.

Date of visit: August 2016
3  Thank PeterE5
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

We had the most yummy food. Excellent Sri Lankan rice and curry. Delicious waw Mali (fish from lake). Food was served in lotus leaf. Top points for cleanliness. Lovely helpful staff. Will go there again and again.

Date of visit: August 2016