Only stayed here for one night in one of their suites. Best choice if your a family and no interconnecting rooms, ask for some extra beds. There is quite a distance between the dining area and rooms, may be a disadvantage for some. The dining area did have limited seating at the start of the meal time by bus loads of tourists, coming back an hour later and we practically had the place to ourselves! Loads to do at the hotel including nature walk and elephant rides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritance Kandalama is shaped like the outspread wings of a bird, following the line of the cliff from which it seems to emerge. The hotel is a staggering 1km from end to end, and rises up seven floors, yet appears to be a perfectly natural extension of the mountainside. The flat roof and timber pillars support a screen of vegetation that attracts local wildlife. The abundance of real-life animals around the hotel is complemented by wonderful large-scale sculptures within it. A metal owl is suspended outside the main restaurant; wooden elephants inhabit the lounge; a stone cobra uncoils along the terrace overlooking the infinity pool. However, while focusing on highlighting its enchanting natural surroundings, our luxury resort in Sri Lanka gives priority to providing its guests with the finest comforts and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Otel, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritance Kandalama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kandalama Hotel Sri Lanka
- Hotel Heritance Kandalama
- Heritance Kandalama Dambulla
- Kandalama Hotel Dambulla