eDreams
Vio.com
Etrip
StayForLong
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018

I spent a night and had dinner, breakfast and lunch in this hotel. It is very well placed in the centre of Vršac. Everything is close-by. The room was fine, renovated, as well as bathroom. Food was ok, however service a bit on a slow side. Nevertheless, staff is kind and one could agree about certain details without problems.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Aleksandar K, General Manager at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much, we appreciate a lot your response.
Hopefully we'll have opportunity to host you again.

All the best!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Went to Versec to do family genealogy for my wife. Very nice hotel, staff was very helpful both with questions and helping us find information on our search. Hotel and rooms were very clean and very well kept, and the breakfast buffet was very good. I can highly recommend the hotel and staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Aleksandar K, General Manager at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much on your respond, it is a pleasure for us to know once our guests are satisfied with our services, and engagement we make.
Once you decide to visit Vrsac again, we hope you will choose our hotel for staying in.

All the best,
Aleksandar Kampfer

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely greeting from reception. They gave us a suite as requested but with 2 singles instead of a double. They were very apologetic and happy to change. They gave us room way up on the 7th floor and it had a fabulous view of the city. To our surprise we had a knock on our door from a waiter with 2 big bowls of fruit and ice cream. The reason was for the room mix up which was no big deal but the ice cream was gladly accepted. Thanks to all the staff for such a memorable stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Aleksandar K, General Manager at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Sir,

Satisfied guest is our main mission.
All our teams are trying dedicatedly to respond to the expectations of our guests
Thank you very much on your comment and impression of your stay in hotel "Srbija", and we all hope you will visit us again!

Sincirely,

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I had a lunch in lovely Hotel Restaurant. Delicious food,complimentary glass of Pinot noir
and espresso.Lovely view,music and excellent service from a very attentive waiter Borko.
I didn't stay at the hotel, however i can highly recommend to all travelers to stop in Picturesque city of Vrsac in Hotel Srbija ,to have a delicous dinner and vine on their way to Romania. My compliment again to waiter Filipovic.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Consider I compare the hotel with other European and north american hotels,
Well the hotel has all minimum required, the service and breakfast is OK.
The TV was small, and I couldn't get an iron in the room, however they offered to have it as service in the morning but they were not sure when I get my shirt back.
The lobby people where very helpful and did their best to help me with booking.
WiFi was good for work inside the room. Rooms don't have a safe.

Date of stay: February 2018