Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely greeting from reception. They gave us a suite as requested but with 2 singles instead of a double. They were very apologetic and happy to change. They gave us room way up on the 7th floor and it had a fabulous view of the city. To our surprise we had a knock on our door from a waiter with 2 big bowls of fruit and ice cream. The reason was for the room mix up which was no big deal but the ice cream was gladly accepted. Thanks to all the staff for such a memorable stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Aleksandar K, General Manager at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Sir,

Satisfied guest is our main mission.
All our teams are trying dedicatedly to respond to the expectations of our guests
Thank you very much on your comment and impression of your stay in hotel "Srbija", and we all hope you will visit us again!

Sincirely,

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I had a lunch in lovely Hotel Restaurant. Delicious food,complimentary glass of Pinot noir
and espresso.Lovely view,music and excellent service from a very attentive waiter Borko.
I didn't stay at the hotel, however i can highly recommend to all travelers to stop in Picturesque city of Vrsac in Hotel Srbija ,to have a delicous dinner and vine on their way to Romania. My compliment again to waiter Filipovic.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Consider I compare the hotel with other European and north american hotels,
Well the hotel has all minimum required, the service and breakfast is OK.
The TV was small, and I couldn't get an iron in the room, however they offered to have it as service in the morning but they were not sure when I get my shirt back.
The lobby people where very helpful and did their best to help me with booking.
WiFi was good for work inside the room. Rooms don't have a safe.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed December 26, 2017

I've stayed in this hotel for 3 days, and i do recommend it. The rooms are clean, the staff is nice, the restaurant and breakfast were really fine. The marble lobby is just stunning Overall, it was very pleasant experience.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Kristina V
Reviewed September 22, 2017

The hotel is for everyone's budget. Do not expect too much from the rooms, but expect the fantastic food and friendly staff. The double room in which I had stayed had everything that should have a room of a 3-star hotel. However, the rooms are quite narrow and small. This is the only complaint to the hotel.

Room tip: The double rooms on the first floor are quite narrow and small.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
AleksandarJaksic, Director of Sales at Hotel Srbija, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear,
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your words are a confirmation of our work and it makes us happy and gives us the strength for new challenges.