All reviews cute dog great stay location is great beds were comfortable day tour welcoming place warm hospitality friendly hosts laid back make you feel at home stayed one night curtains hostel pets kosovo city wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at Driza's House for 2 nights during Dokufest. We came after a long trip and this house gave us feeling of home and relaxation. It's 300 years old :). I loved the curtains on the bed - it gives privacy. And they have a really nice homemade breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Tea V
Reviewed August 16, 2015

With the very clean and beautifully arranged inside furniture, and the really good hospitality of the hosts, it was really comfortable to stay there. Oh and the beds are very comfy, you'll see yourself sleeping before you even get to lay on it completely ;).
I would always recommend it.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2015

The best hostel ive been till now,beautifuly rennovated house,nice rooms and high quality service.I totally enjoyed the breakfast at Driza's House,tasty bread,burek and also crepes (palaqinka) from the best bakerys in town.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Joreld D
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

I had a great stay here. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly, and provided useful local knowledge. Erdis kindly came and met me when I arrived and took me to the hostel, as it would little tricky to find if you haven't been there before. But it is in a great spot, very central. They were always playing good music too, which I liked! The house has a really nice atmosphere, and is very cozy. The breakfast was fantastic by hostel standards! Coffee and orange juice always available. The dorm rooms and bathrooms were very clean. The beds themselves were really comfortable and private with curtains, and each bed has a large locker with a key provided. I would return here for sure! Great value. Thanks guys!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Edith G
Reviewed August 14, 2015

This stay was awesome and for manz criterias the best hostel I have been to!

I was picked up in the city centre, so I didnt have to worry where to go!
Furthermore, the place is reallz central and zou will reach everzthing when you step out of the door!

Moreover, the breakfast was the best I expericenced in any hostel so far!

In the end I would like to mention that the owner of this hostel is a very inspiring young businessman who is great person to be around with or contact if you have anz problems.

Choose Driza, I am sure you will love it there!

• Trip type: Traveled solo