See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Arrived late that night and we enjoyed a lot staying at Abi Hotel. The room was clean and very comfortable.
The breakfast was delicious and the staff was really friendly. If you end up visiting Prizeren, I recommend you to choose this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed a lot staying at Abi. The room was big and clean. The breakfast was delicious especially pancakes!! The staff was really friendly. Good prices. If i go back to Prizren I I'll definitely go at Abi Hotel again

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

I was so relieved to arrive, my furgon from Bajram Curri having unexpectedly dropped me off six kilometres short of Prizren itself and, having no Euros, having to walk the rest of the way. I had a very warm welcome from the receptionist, who showed me to my very comfortable room.
The hotel didn't have any maps to share, but the receptionist gave very clear directions to the bus station. As well as being just a five minute walk to the station the hotel is a twenty minute walk into the town centre.
Just a couple of little things they could improve on: the room contained a minibar menu, but the fridge was empty. When I enquired he explained that they no longer offer a minibar, but he did give me two small bottles of water without charge. I think the reason they no longer offer a minibar is because the electrics in the room go off when you take the keyfob out of the lightswitch. For that reason it's not possible to chill water/beer etc in your room when you're out.
And breakfast is from 08:00 till 11:00. As I had an early departure I went down at 08:00 and served myself. I was a little disappointed at the poor choice of bread on offer (only sliced loaves in packets). But the nice fresh bread then arrived ten minutes later, when I'd nearly finished. And secondly, there is a lot of choice for breakfast but the downside is that there is no room on the buffet table to put your plate, cup etc when serving yourself, which makes it very awkward. I'd be surprised if people weren't dropping and breaking things all the time.
But I'm nitpicking, it was a nice, comfortable, well located hotel, with pleasant and helpful staff. I would stay again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Perfect hotel. Its was very well staf and room clean and big rooms . Thank you to all staff of hotel. The parking was free and wifi its work perfect. The hotel is in the center of Prizren. I have to go again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

I paid 30€ for an exceptional room and decent breakfast. The room was well equipped and attractively decorated. The staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful. It is located near the bus station and it's about a 10-15 minute walk to the tourist centre. I couldn't have asked for more.

Date of stay: July 2016