Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
You rock, Montenegro

A little late with this review BUT still totally worth writing one since it was such an... read more

Reviewed November 14, 2018
Discover44913228195
Best hikes of Montenegro tour

I did the 8 days tour with Montenegro Eco adventures and really enjoyed it. Everything was well... read more

Reviewed September 2, 2018
889anett
Antwerp, Belgium

All reviews skadar lake boat trip beautiful scenery rafting lakes dorado parks country accommodation piva montenegro nature wishes capital itinerary honey company
Reviewed October 23, 2015

I joined a writers expedition organized by MEA at Klinci Village. Our group was spoiled with attention at personal and professional level. Beautiful apartments, all meals even in outside restaurants were perfectly arranged and delicious. We had excellent coaching from an established Dutch author and one evening even a local publisher shared his views with us. In between we made lovely trips in the surroundings and had a memorable boat trip in the Bay. Everybody was so friendly. I can wholeheartedly recommend MEA.

3  Thank Alexandra B
Reviewed October 19, 2015

We had several trips with MEA, and they were all really nice. I had no idea that Montenegro had so much to offer! Also there was much flexibility in the trips, which was very important for our group!

1  Thank Carla d
Alexandra A, Owner at Montenegro Eco Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2015

Thanks Carla for your feedback. It was likewise a pleasure to have you with us!

Reviewed October 18, 2015

Wow! I made some great memories in Klinci. I also made stories for my book and made writing-friends. I've been in Klinci for one week, wich is a beautiful place to be and very well taking care of. We were also been very well taking care of. Treated like princesses!
We visited the little place Rose, took a boattrip round the bay en went to Kotor, an impressive Medieval city. Want to go back any time!

2  Thank Talitha J

Thanks Talitha for your review! It is great that you felt treated like princesses, that was our goal! :-) Looking forward to see your book in the bookstore soon! :-)

Reviewed October 15, 2015

I was at Klinci Village to work on my book. Together with other students and auteur Carla de Jong. There is no beter place to write! The appartments are situated on top on A mountain. Mine was spacious and the view was outstanding! We were spoiled, had breakfast, lunch and diner served. We had lunch under the oranje tree! The people taking care of us did that with love and were erger to please us. They even took us on A boat trip to A lovely beach. Baked us fish at the bay, that was caught that afternoon.
I want to go again!

1  Thank Natasja B

Thanks Natasja for your review of the location where we conducted the Writing Expedition: montenegro-eco.com/de-schrijversexpeditie, we are very happy that you made great progresses on your book during your week with us and author C. de Jong!

Reviewed September 5, 2015

We arrived in Podgorica without specific plans and contacted Eco Adventures. Nickoli tailor made an itinery just for us. During the next 2 days we were shown about the district and taken to a wine tasting at a property that has been in tne family for 27 generations. Nicholi has so much historic and religious knowledge. He is a treasure trove of information. He helped make our holiday in Montenegro truly a great rxoerience.

Date of experience: August 2015