Recommended experiences in and around Podgorica
from $49.34
from $39.25
from $64.59
More Info
All reviews hot summer day few meters will visit again millennium bridge old bridge capital city the main road canyon sunbathing nature banks montenegro mountains king
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Walk towards the millennium bridge lovely views of river and mountains. Recommended sight, easy walking distant

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank AkC666
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Nice place. I was with my friends for traveland it was a very beautiful place .definitely I will visit again

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

so beautiful and mesmerizing view from up the bridge so I went down to be close and put my feet in the so cool water

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

There are several bridges on the Moraca river in the city of Podgorica. The Millennium Bridge is the most modern and eye-catching. I also had a good view of the river from near the Old Town.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

We stoppen a few times on our way from Podgorica to Kolosin, but there are no official stops so you just have to park a bit along side the road. There was a lot of trash at the river side.

Date of experience: May 2018