TripAdvisor

from $1,801.68
from $2,027.03
from $1,801.68
More Info
All reviews tara river small group black lake boka bay an adventure zip line old town promo crew rafting organisation canyon beauty guide mountains montenegro company
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2019

We loved our tour of Montenegro with Pavle from Nomad! We felt like we were travelling with friends rather than a tour guide! Its great discovering new countries with a tour guide who is easy going , informative, passionate and has such a fun & positive vibe! Nomad are flexible and easily accomodate your preferred activity options. We loved our rafting, zip line, hiking, nature and mountain bike adventures. All the other providers (rafting/bikes/ accomodation/food etc) are also amazing! The scenery is stunning and Nomad know all the beautiful places to show visitors! We highly recommend this or any tour with Nomad Montenegro, they are very friendly and go above and beyond for their guests! They also have a great local ethos and are doing great things!

Date of experience: August 2019
NOMADMNE, Owner at Nomad Tours Montenegro, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Hello dear Erin,

Thank you for your review. It gives me always great pleasure and inspiration when i hear that our Nomads are happy with our tour and guide! That is the driving force behind our agency, to make the tour more a trip with family and friends than an everyday tour.

Let me also give out my welcome to you in our Nomad Montenegro family!

Siniša Kovačev

Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend Nomad Tours Montenegro. They promised me a “perfect balance between exploration, exhilaration and relaxation” on my 7-day Classic Tour and they delivered! As a matter of fact, they exceeded my expectations! Small group, BIG adventures is spot on!

We did it all! Hiking to fortresses, strolling around beautiful glacier lakes, visiting a 2000+ year old olive tree, tasting wine with VIP treatment in a mind-blowing family-owned winery, eating the delicious local cuisine, driving panoramic routes through enchanted forests and fields of wildflowers, experiencing the unique ambience and spiritual power of the many monasteries scattered throughout the country, getting an adrenaline rush ziplining over the deepest canyon in Europe, crossing over Tara bridge (one of the 20 most beautiful bridges in the world), exploring underground and underwater caves, sailing the breathtaking Boka Bay, speed boating to Kotor Bay (one of the most beautiful bays in the world), ambling through the coastal town of Kotor, and soaring like a bird while paragliding over Budva.

I have been on many organized tours and this was definitely one of my favorites for many reasons: 1) Ease of booking, preparation, and great communication. I booked at the last minute, but they were still able to accommodate me and get me all of the detailed information I needed to ensure I had a great trip. 2) Their itineraries offer a wide range of options for all ages. It is also accommodating based on weather as well as your interests, energy level and mood. 3) They will take you off the beaten track to the hidden jewels and get you embedded in the culture by meeting the locals and eating the delicious national cuisine. (Not all tour operators do this and let’s face it, that is usually WHY we travel to other countries.) 4) Excursions, restaurants, wineries, routes and hotels are carefully researched (watchdogged) and handpicked to ensure they offer top-notch service and keep you away from the crowds. You will experience comfort, cleanliness, and safety along with friendly staffs, great locations and wonderful, fresh meals. 5) Unlike many other tours where you start the day off extremely early and spend 10-12 hours in the car to get to an attraction our days started at 0900 and usually ended around 1700 or 1800. We never spent more than 3 hours in the car and everyday was full of fun and adventure! 6) The staff!! Kudos to Palve, the executive manager and my guide! Not only is he a wealth of information and can tell you anything you want to know about Montenegro (culture, history, religions, politics, demographics, weather…anything) he will make you feel like family and that you are a Montenegrin. Funny, well-connected, smart, professional, caring, helpful (always helping me up and down steep steps and carrying my luggage), a skilled/patient driver (I never felt stressed in the car like I have on other tours), flexible, and friendly. You really can’t ask for more in a guide. Also, a shout out to the CEO, Sinisa, who even came to great me a couple of times when I was in Podgorica!! What a team!

It is no wonder Montenegro has become one of the TOP Tourist destinations in the last couple of years. This tiny little country offers it all! A dark blue sea with beautiful beaches, intriguing islets, and turquoise coves. Majestic mountains with crystal clear rivers, deep canyons, huge freshwater lakes, and colorful valleys. It’s breathtaking wild beauty will surely steal your heart like it did mine. To get the full experience with zero stress, book with Nomad Tours today and you can thank me later!

NOMADMNE, Owner at Nomad Tours Montenegro, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear Deannie,
I thank you for this wonderful review. To have you for our guest was a real pleasure. With such wonderful people as you are is easy to do our job but also in the same time we are obliged to continue with passionate and dedicated work.
We really tried to do our best and choose the best from Montenegro for our guests and that we try to give it all in the right way.
Sure, we enjoyed travelling with you. When we see that our guests enjoy their journey, we recall why we love so much the work we are dealing with.
We want you to be our dear guest at any time and you are always welcome back to Montenegro and Nomad family.
Sinisa

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

I am honered to be part of Nomad promo tour. First of all, I would praise the whole organization and idea because this is a unique way to get know Montenegro. In a few days you can see so many things, mountains, sea, lake, caves, forest, old towns, villages. You can not dicide what is the most beautiful part of the tour. Sailing through the bay that is one of the most beautiful in the world or rading a boat on a Scadar lake the has an incredibile nature. Advantures through the canyon Nevidio, which leaves without a word. Ride a bike by the Black lake. Zipline over a bridge on a Tara river whose height is 172 m. Rafting by the Tara river, which has the deepest canyon in Europe. Old town Kotor fairy city. You can also eat traditional Montenegrin cusine in beautiful restorants on this tour. I highly recommend Nomad group

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank LukaNik1989
Reviewed March 22, 2019

Amazing 7 days tour where you can see almost everything in Montenegro. We had a great experience with this crew. Guides are professional basically they will become your friends.

Date of experience: September 2018
NOMADMNE, Manager at Nomad Tours Montenegro, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear Slavko,

Thank you for your kind words for our tour!

We hope to see you again on some of our tours so we continue the adventure!

all the best,

Nomad Team

Reviewed January 29, 2019

Such a great guide organisation with so much joyful experiences to offer... I had an unique opportunity to enjoy horse riding tour with excellent Nomad team, which were very dedicated, kind, polite and professional. A lot of information presented in humorous way made our day fantastic. They also organise great 7-day tours, which offer the best opportunity to explore Montenegro from coast to mountains doing things you like the most: walking, sightseeing, hiking, biking, horse riding, sailing, etc... Don't miss a single day to booking your ticket to explore Montenegro!!!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
NOMADMNE, Executive Manager at Nomad Tours Montenegro, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Dear Mirjana,
It was a pleasure to have you with us on the tour!
We do love to offer fantastic experiences to our Nomads. We still back and smile when we remember your group, and i know you all do the same :) your good words and recommendation mean the world to us!

Hope to see you soon,