“Lovely restaurant by the water”
Review of Otok Bronza

Otok Bronza
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Perast
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Although staying in the hotel Conte out annex room meant this was the closest restaurant, lucky us. Lovely setting with tables by the water, lots of options on the menu, great service, very nice "home made" wine. We ate there 3 times and thoroughly enjoyed each meal.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Granted only a couple of restaurants were open in March in Perast but we picked this restaurant / bar to eat in one evening and it was excellent. Great value for money, great food, good selection family of 5 including 3 fussy eaters all fed and watered and left happy. So much so we went back another night as well. The owner is friendly and very polite.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Lunch here was truly wonderful. I had great Seafood Spaghetti washed down with excellent House White Wine. All very good value. The setting was fabulous and the service professional.
Otok Bronza was memorable!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Came here for our last evening in Montenegro, before departing for Mostar. Fantastic sunset over the bay. Restaurant has waterside tables as well as a terrace. Very good local wine (in carafe). Our mains were two local specialties - lamb under the bell and Njeguski steak (stuffed with prsut and sir) - with a garnish of potato and spinach; both mains substantial and delicious. Sampled quite a few local liqueurs, honey, quince, apricot, pear and raspberry - all good. Very attentive and helpful staff. Will definitely visit again when visiting Perast.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Ate here a couple of times during our stay in Perast and thoroughly enjoyed both meals.

First evening we sat at the waterfront across from the main restaurant.

My wife had a lovely squid dish and I had a good seafood pasta. We also had a really nice white wine which the waiter recommended. Setting outdoors was lovely, service was good and food, especially my wife's was lovely.

Second night we sat in the restaurant as it was a wet night. My wife had fried cheese as a starter and I had a terrific fish soup. For mains my wife had the same squid dish as the previous night, obviously it was that good! I had Delicious prawns.

Again we had a nice white wine and total bill was 57€.

Date of visit: September 2017