“BAD”
Review of Palace Jelena

Palace Jelena
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Perast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Service was bad beacuse the staff was rude to my family.Food was terrible and i puked after it all day.Wouldnt recommend beacuse the staff is the worst i’ve ever had and food was kinda ok but got me sick.On the language they speak i will say that their restaurant is ,,Sranje’’.

1  Thank 776diamondp
Write a reviewReviews (158)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant seemed lovely. We both ordered risotto - mine was seafood, and my husband’s was black ink. Within 90 minutes of that meal, my husband was terribly ill with food poisoning. No, I don’t recommend eating here!

2  Thank DonnaandCraig
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate here twice for lunch.
Reasonable choice of fair and sensibly priced, lovely next to the water.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As the title says really, we stopped in for lunch and shared pizza and salad. Bloody Mary's are very spicy but otherwise a nice spot

Reviewed August 31, 2019

A friend of mine that lived in the area recommended me that place and I must agree with him that this food is amazing and worth every cent.