“We returned twice”

La Bocca
Ranked #25 of 151 Restaurants in Budva
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Perfect location on the beach, fresh seafood and other delicious food, great choice of wines and cocktails... Join us in Seaside Paradise!
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Definitely one of the nicest places we've been in Budva. Nicely sized dishes, quiet music, awesome views right by the water, pleasant service, and not as expensive as it could have been. We were satisfied on three separate occasions, so I can surely recommend the place.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Definitely the best place in Budva not only in Slovenska Plaza. Thanks for the head manager Dean I could order all what I needed even out of menu. It's very important for me cause I have two kids. First in our trips my elder son wanted to eat something more than spaghetti :) Ice creams are also very nice with natural flavor, big choice! Good coffee and tee! Delicious deserts!!! All of them! Salads, main courses- fresh and cooked well. Thanks for La Bocca I have happy and enjoyable stay here in Montenegro.

1  Thank Avg_elen
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We visited La Bocca one evening. The service was good but intermittent as it was hard to get the waiter's attention and given the late hour we dined a bit of dash wouldn't have been amiss. However we opted for cocktails - main course each - dessert and wine. We all had the rissoto - which overall were good. The desserts were nice and the wine was excellent. Overall a good night out in a lovely restaurant in a lovely location.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Lets face it...you're not coming to budva for the food. We ordered squid to share (which arrived with our mains), 2 risottos (one squid ink, one seafood) & one seafood pasta. The risottos seemed slightly undercooked...ie hard chewy rice & the squid ink lacked seafood...was it just forgotten? The seafood pasta was fine & the squid was a little too chewy. 3 drinks & the above just over 60 euro. Great setting but terrible 80s music!

1  Thank Camnicsydney
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We called in here on a few occasions but on the first visit we were sat upstairs with the lovely views and had a lovely meal. Well prepared and plenty of good food, after we had finished eating a strong wind came up and blew over my wife's wine. The very friendly staff came over to assist and we retreated to the bar as we had finished our meal, with the wife hiding behind the bar from the wind. The staff soon brought over a small table for her while I sat at the bar and even though it wasn't there fault that my wife's drink had blown over the very pleasant manager came over to talk to us and offered complimentary drinks (Nice touch). Well done to all the staff.