“good food nice place”

Zeleni Gaj
Ranked #38 of 153 Restaurants in Budva
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: "Zeleni Gaj" is located at Slovenska plaza, along the coast. Lovers of a varied food here can also enjoy a wide selection of local and international delicacies and the beautiful view of the sea, the island of St. Nikola and the old town. All this you will experience if you visit the comfortable terrace of this restaurant.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

its a good restaurant, It is on the beach, the view is so beautiful.food and staff is ok .noting special. Budva is like at the fair. becici and rafailovici are beautiful. who loves splendor and misery follow in Budva.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

The food was amazing, nice place, nice personell, huge portions, It is on the beach, the view is so beautiful

1  Thank Oanarad
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went to this restaurant twice while in Budva, and both times the food and the service were great. This restaurant gets full during busy time, but it doesn't feel crowded or uncomfortable like some places do. We ordered a large fish plate for two both times because my Mom loved their plate the most among all other restaurants in the area. I personally didn't care much for battered fish because I prefer it grilled, but their battered calamaries were one of the best I've tried. Also, one of the times a server suggested Poship (white Croatian wine) and we loved it. In fact, it became one of our favorites while in Montenegro. Their house wine is ok, the same as everywhere else. The beach tables are very romantic, especially the ones set right in the sand. Prices are average for this level of restaurant in Budva. Overall we enjoyed it a lot and I recommend it for both friends gathering and family outings. However, you may want to book a table during high season if you would like to sit by the beach.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I think I had too high expectations towards this restaurant after reading all the reviews, I did not like the food in this reastaurant, however the location was really nice. We arrived early, around 7.30 pm, so we could choose a nice table on the beach, but the calamari which I had was a disaster. Were not washed properly, so all I was chewing was sand... This was my fist time trying calamari, so you can imagine that I will never ever eat again... It was a disaster, I left all on the plate. I do not recommend this place at all, there are plenty of other nice places to eat in Budva...

2  Thank melinda_rull
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Laying on the beach area offers perfect salads, spaghetti and fish.

1  Thank DoctorCube