$238
$697
$51
Priceline
Franeta Apartments(Budva)(Great Value!)
All reviewsrooftop restaurantprivate beachsea view suiteold cityinside the city wallsincluded in the room ratehand held showerreception staffper daymain gatebeach barstayed here for nightshotel is excellenthotel beachperfect locationsmall hotelwi fi
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The hotel is amazing..the rooms are spacious, clean, modern...the hotel is a prime location, the beach is superb. The staff at the hotel are super friendly and nothing is impossible for them. This is one of the best hotel experiences I have had. When in budva this place is a must. There is nothing I can fault this hotel. Standard, service, location, breakfast, beach and their restaurant are excellent.
Thank you to the team for making out budva experience exceptional. We will be definetley back and brining friends with us.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank pilo110373
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is an excellent hotel. The location, just inside the wall of the old city, is excellent. The staff was very warm, welcoming and helpful. Breakfast out back overlooking the sea was lovely. There were, however, a few disappointments.nfirst, while the room was very clean and well appointed, it was quite small and there was not much room to maneuver. Second, while I asked for a sea view and expected it, all I got was a small window with a view of a sliver of the sea. Third, the room was not sufficiently soundproof such that we could hear the entertainment in the plaza at night. All things considered, I would likely stay at this hotel again were I to return to spectacular Budva.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Marc F
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights in June 2013. Funky hotel. Great location inside walled old town. Super staff, couldn't do more for my wife, myself and our 2.5 year old. Wi-fi is patchy and AC not articulately effective. Noisy at night if you have to leave window open. Budva has some beautiful scenery but planners need to be careful before it turns into a tacky dump. A mini Eiffel Tower erected by the trocadero bar highlights my point. Depends who you are trying to attract I guess. In short. Nice hotel with super friendly staff.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DaveandRuth
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is a nice botique hotel. I woud give it 3.5 stars. The location is great in the old town. We had an upgraded room for our honeymoon and it had plenty of space for our bags. The safe wouldnt open and we couldnt get our passports and cards out so that spoiled one night. They went out of the way to fix the problem when we stayed at Astoria in Kotor the following night. The pros: location, charming hotel, service and cleanliness. Cons: the heat from the stones in the old town made it almost impossible for the AC to really cool off the room, It wasnt miserable but wasnt comfortable. The beach is not really diserable. take a cab to sveti stefan and pay the 50 euros for umbrella there. that was amazing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mashley17
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were apprehensive about our 4 days in Montenegro but we loved every minute. The hotel was modern, spacious and very comfortable. It was great to be able to walk out the door of the hotel and be in the old town, near the harbour and also be right on the beach. The beach restaurant was a great place to have breakfast! The hotel staff were very helpful, especially Jelena, who made wonderful recommendations for day trips and activities. Nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend Hotel Astoria and Montenegro in general. The swimming pool is the Adriatic! If travelling by car, you need to park in the public car park in Mediteranska (street) near Hotel Avala. The car park is €1 per hour but is attended 24/7 and is the closest to the hotel, just 2 minutes walk.

Room Tip: We had a suite, a bedroom, bathroom and separate sitting area which was very comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple