Villa Alice
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Suceava
See available hotels
Hotel Gloria(Suceava)
Central Hotel(Suceava)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Balada(Suceava)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfive starpainted monasteriesgiant tvtheir websitehuge bathroomshower cabinyogurtgreat night's sleepsized bedcomfortable kingspent nightsfour dayson footenjoyed my stayclose to the city centerclean roomsquiet area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife is from suceava and this is an excellent place to stay in suceava. Comfortable beds, central location, reasonable and great service.

Shall always come here and its my home from home. And the huge tv in the room along with a corner bath and becuil domnesc - bliss.

Seriously - dont stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Room 1 - its the best!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alexfenlon
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Nice and quite place in downtown Suceava. From the balcony you can see a garden and a park; is like being in a mountain resort. The 4 star room is superb and the bed is realy confortable. Breakfast was fresh and of quality. The heating was rather excessive but I turned it down from the radiator`s thermostat. Staff was very kind and helpful. At our request they brought us some St. John wort tea, coffee and afterwords even breakfast. For our baby, they gave us a crib for free and immediately accepted to wash and iron some of our baby`s clothes. We saw that there is a medical office in the pension and even though this time we did not need a doctor, it`s great to have that in a pension or hotel, you feel more safe.
Grade 10 accomodation!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very luxury hotel. Good Beds, good service en very good staff.
The only remark I have is the bad coffee at breakfast, but the manager promissed to change it.
Every room has a possibility for smokers (outside) so no smelling bedrooms

Room Tip: 4 star is good, but with the 5 star you get lots of space and extra luxury for ajust a little bit extra money.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I stayed in (or visited) rooms from luxury hotels in Europa and America but I did not see the most beautiful room and bathrooms in which I ever stayed in Romania and even at a family guest house in Suceava “Villa Alice”. I have seen in (western) Europe some five star rooms which had tube TV`s (in the summer of 2012!), no internet or if any, the signal was weak and at an hourly or even by minute charge, with bathrooms without hydromassage or jacuzzi, no computer in the room,etc. And across the ocean in the larger cities the didn`t have flexible showers, no bidets, windows which can`t be opened, etc.
Well the 5star rooms and bathrooms of this Romanian guest house from Suceava greatly surpass many of the European and American once. For instance, the room in which I stayed in “Villa Alice” from Suceava, Romania “is a huge plasma flat screen of over 1,5 metres on whith you can see dozens of digital and HD international or Romanian channels, a Blue-ray DVD player, a fast computer with a webcam for videoconferences are also present. The bathroom witch is the size of a hotel room in elegantly decorated, has a chandelier like the one in the room, a hydromassage and on top an extra sauna shower cabin, also with hydromassage. Resuming, you get your small movie theather in room and a Spa in your bathroom. The furnishings are olso the most beautiful I`ve seen in any hotel, luxurious but not opulent and ostentations being the fruits of a rafinated taste. The idea of the medical office in the guest house, with a doctor available all the time, is the icing on the cake.
If you would ever find all these in the west you would pay at least 400 euro or 500 us dollars per room/night. Here I only paid approximately 55 euro per night. Allthough I am Romanian, I will not give into the spirit of the old saying “I hope the neighbour`s goat dies” but instedd I am happy for this guesthouse which wins over any similar western rooms and bathrooms and makes me, even if only for this feel proud that I am Romanian. GO ROMANIA!

Paul

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank paul m
Reviewed November 28, 2012

It s a very nice hotel in Suecava center. The 5 star room is really nicely furnished.The XXL size bathroom offers jacuzzi and shower which requires to read an instraction if you want to use all its possibilities.. Staff in the hotel is VERY nice and flexible...The only mines for me is luck of essential practicalities like kettle in the room and they do not have a restaurant there either so you can not go down and order tea. The hotel also does not offer laundry services but they can provide irining.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business