“Pick other place to eat”
Review of Hanul Haiducilor

Hanul Haiducilor
Cuisines: Romanian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Unfortunately we wait for our portions above 25 minutes. French fries was brown looks that they used not fresh oil
Steak was over cooked..
We asked for ketchup for kids , we got very spicy ketchup, no one said to us that it can be spicy....
We paid our bill in less 5 minuts and went to other place.
No one asked us why we went without touching our food

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

We have been traveling all day, the music is very good, it's traditional folklore. As for the service, they are very prompt polite and kind. We had two courses, those were so big none of us could finish. I loved the dishes except mine (personal taste). It is very very clean and good quality. Thumbs up. I really do suggest go and find out your self.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank 354ismaile
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

A Romanian traditional restaurant with traditional food and traditional live band.
Suitable for visitors who want to check something from different culture.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Went to this restaurant at the recomandation of my wife who knew this place from many years ago. I wanted to east a bean soup in bread and was told this place would have the best one. Boy was I wrong. From the moment we arrived I could tell my experience would be a bad one. There were some customers outside on the terrace but no waiters to greet us. Not a big deal, I know. After a couple of minutes a waiter came and took our order for drinks as we were waiting for someone to come and then order. I ordered 2 fresh juices that came in a beer glass(small one even), and it was also warm. Now about the bean soup : was on but nothing special. The soup was a little thin and the bread was a little too hard. Certainly not the worst I had, but not the best either. What I didn't liked seeing was the waiters chit-chating with people that clearly were their friend, and smoking right at the entrance of the restaurants.
This means that the employees are either underpaid and don't give a damn their job, or is just poor management. Regretfully I will not be stepping into that restaurant for the foreseeable future. Not recommending this place. Only if your really hungry, but even so the prices are not that attractive either.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

Nice romanian traditional resturant with good food and big portions. I would recommend the traditional desert: Papanasi

Date of visit: February 2019