“Good coffee and gelato.”
Review of Caffe Milano

Caffe Milano
Ranked #15 of 75 Restaurants in Ploiesti
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Not many flavors of gelato, but the location as well as the coffee is good. Overall a pleasant experience.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

Loved the fancy style. Best ice cream in town. Loved the atmosphere, friendly staff, clean location and loved the services! 5*

Reviewed May 19, 2016

I had some home-made icecream and I can tell you this is the stuff of dreams, you can't compare it to any brand of commercial ice-cream. The owner is always at the shop and ready to greet you and make you fell comfortable. If you're in the area, give it a chance and you won't regret it.

Reviewed January 17, 2016

It is the place in town that has won our hearts. Our favorite place for coffee, ice-cream and spending peaceful moments. The atmosphere is very pleasant and the food is done with passion. We tasted everything so far and all is made in a way that makes you come back, I think the secret ingredient is "passion for cooking".

The ice creams are the best in Ploiesti, natural, based on Italian recepies. As well as the deserts, which are delicious. Every month they come up with new ideas in terms of food and beverages.

I really love this place and I recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

Once you taste this gelato...nothing is the same again.My favorite is pistachio...but I believe they have at list 20 types.The most important thing that I think everyone has to know is that the owner is Always there, he makes the ice cream and the piadines with his own hands and he will be pleased to welcome you ...ask for your opinion...and wave when you decide to leave.My favorite piadine is the one with prosciutto cotto...but if you like more spicy...the one with spianata calabrese will fix you good.
About deserts...also...everything is made and baked there..genuine italian types...in my preference order:-cheese cake,peer cake,crostata,tiramisu.
About the coffee...I was recommended Maroquino...which was really nice....
A really enjoyable experience...I will be back.