“Cosy Pub with Good Beer, Ho-hum Food”
Review of KS Pub

KS Pub
Ranked #12 of 75 Restaurants in Ploiesti
Reviewed May 14, 2017

it's a cosy pub with lots of dark wood and pictures on the wall with friendly staff

Beer is unbelievably cheap by UK standards with a bottle of Bergenbier working out at about £1

The food is equally cheap and appears to be prepared in the restaurant next door (Mon Jardin?) I had the lasagne but my colleagues ordered pizzas

The lasagne was huge but as dry as anything and lacking something taste-wise as were the pizzas. This may be a sweeping statement, and I apologise if it is, but based on this and another couple of meals cuisine a la Ploiesti seems to feature a distinct lack of sauce and overcooked pasta

Stick to the beer

Ate and drank in the KS with 7 colleagues on Monday May 8th 2017

Reviewed December 9, 2016

I went here for drinks mainly, i don't remember ordering food because there were other places i would go for food if i wanted so.

It's a great place to pass time, it has a nice athmosphere and the location is great. Go and see for yourself. It has a vintage touch and it looks nice.

It is an ideal place to spend time with friends.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

KS is a nice restaurant / pub where you can go and have a drink and eat. The food is very good. I have gone there twice this week and the people are very friendly.

Reviewed February 13, 2016

Very nice pub conveniently situated on the chestnut boulevard in Ploiesti. The restaurant is in an old building with the walls full of decorations and old advertise. The staff is really nice and the food excelent. Is one of the few restaurants in Ploiesti wich doesn't close at midnihgt. It has a nice terrace in the summer also.

Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

During my recent trip to Ploiesti I busted KS Pub for a meal.

Good service and good value for money.
Due to my limited Romanian I struggled with the menu but the staff helped me out as best they could and along with my translator I got what I was looking for.

Will definitely be back.