“Good food, good service”

Tres Olivos Caragiale
Ranked #10 of 75 Restaurants in Ploiesti
Cuisines: Pizza, Spanish, Romanian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Tres Olivos! You are the first Tapas Restaurant in Ploiesti. We invite you to take a few steps in Spanish gastronomic culture and enjoy Spanish tapas sites and other Mediterranean and international goodies.
Reviewed January 27, 2017

Tres Olivos surely is one restaurant you need to go to! The food is very good, the service also. You will be pleased whit whatever dish you will have. Their pizza is great, the soups and steaks are the same and you won`t go wrong with the spaghetti either. I recommend you give it a try!

1  Thank Ioana I

Reviewed December 13, 2016

I made a promise to Ionut that I will write a review.
We had lunch and we felt very well and he served us excellent. We served some excellent pork ribs.

1  Thank Carmen N
Reviewed December 9, 2016

I swear to the Divinity, this restaurant has the best Quattro Formaggi pizza i've ever eaten ANYWHERE. I've tried all the restaurants i could think of and none ar as good as this one. It's utterly the best on that dish.

All the dishes are good, i've eaten quite a few, but i have to say that i mainly went there for their pizza.

Staff is polite, nice and quite responsive, but you will need to wait a bit.
Food 4/5 stars - It's great but not the best.
Value 5/5 stars - Best prices for what you get.
Location is awesome on warm days because you can stay on the terrace which is really nice.

Go and order Pizza Quattro Quesos, it's awesome.

2  Thank Ionescu V
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Very good food! Penne tres olivos al forno rules! Very good prices! I will come back for sure! I love this place!

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

When we came in, on a quiet sunny Sunday, we were the first on the restaurant at 12:30. There was loud uncensorred hip hop music. I asked the wait or to change the music. They changed with some loud club music. I explained that we were looking for a quiet family dinner....not dancing in a club. He wasn't happy....but eventually they got the point. It is a matter of feeling welcomed...and we did not. The food was average in general at the table....but my paella was just awful. I could not eat it. Nothing was fresh in it.