“Very good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ploiesti, Romania
“Very good food”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Been here twice with some partners from Bucuresti. This is a classy restaurant, where you can have business meetings or dinners. They have good food, although it's a little pricy, but it's worthy. The atmosphere is fantastic, so you can enjoy a great diner in a quiet place, with good music in the background. Highly recommended for foreign visitors who visit Ploiesti.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Octavian D

• Turkish first
Cassino, Italy
“Best atmosphere”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

In one night from my stay in Ploiesti I choose to taste something different at the dinner and i got recommendation from the hotel to visit London House! I accepted and it happened to be a great choice because here I've discovered a great taste of the food and nevertheless a great atmosphere that makes you feel so good! I recommend this place for anyone how want's to feel something different in terms of atmosphere!

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank ToscanoMattia
Bucharest, Romania
“Good food,nice place,moodless service”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Ate there with some friends,food was good,music also nice 'tho it was internet radio but the waiters were so bored and not friendly.too bad.

• Visited December 2013
GOOROOLBA
“The place where I met the Romanian traditional meal”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Beeing for the first time in Romania, I went to London House to eat my first Romanian dinner and I must say I fall in love with the Romanian "carnati", "sunca" and "mici". I cannot forgot the traditional drink, "tuica". I must say I was surprised by that drink! Forgot whiskey, "tuica" is the best! :)

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Joseph M
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Well-recommended venue; easily accessible with very proactive customer service”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We'll definitely recommend this place to friends; we were very much attended to with our request;place is neat; food tastes good and affordable.

• Visited September 2013