Unirea Hotel & SPA
$76
$75
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewstop floorunderground parkingpanoramic viewcentral locationbreakfast buffetswimming poolclean roomsnice breakfastbusiness tripfree wifinice hotelpiata uniriiincluded in the pricestayed nightsnice stayrooms are bigstar hotel
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Terrific hotel, and great value considering the pool, spa and a great breakfast were all included. Only issue was pool was always very busy and not organised into lanes, so hard to do a proper swim.

Room was very large, nice and clean, with an extraordinary selection of tv channels! Although, occasionally the wifi played up.

Excellent location too, right in the centre, with most major sights within 15 minute stroll.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Abf500
Gabriela F, Director of Sales at Unirea Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for this excelent review of our hotel facilities! We are delighted you enjoyed so much your stay at Unirea Hotel & SPA and hope you will choose us again next time you are in Iasi. Best regards!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I spent half a day at the swimming pool including the steam saunas in the weekend. It was a gift for my birthday to relax and enjoy the weekend. Therefore a review of one of the hotel's ace in its sleeve , the pool area.

As soon as I arrived I was greeted by a really friendly receptionist which answered all my questions and made my first time being , comfortable. The locker/changing room is clean , practical and spacious. The pool area is really well maintained , good amount of seats , a hot tub , 2 steam saunas (dry & wet) , a saline , showers and a cold fountain to wash your face telling yourself that yes , in Iasi there is such a place where you can relax and have a great time.

I am more than pleased for spending that many hours there , the only thing than can leave room for improvement is the swimming pool itself being not that large. But this won't matter when you will have such a great time there.

Made my day ,I will definitely come back and be a regular customer ! Thumbs up !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Cezar! Happy to see you had such a great time at our SPA. We put effort every day to improve our services and make our clients as confortable as possible.Thank you for your review and hope to have you soon as our guest. Best regards!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I've been accommodated at the Unirea Hotel in Iasi for more than 2 weeks, during a business trip. Although I originally hadn't given the hotel much chances to amaze me, I was very pleasantly surprised when I got there. The rooms were cleaned daily, the rooms were spotless after that, the breakfast at the restaurant on the ground floor had a large variety of meals and drinks, the spa was looking great and clean, the view on the 13th floor restaurant was to die for and the personnel at the front office was always smiling, attentive and open.
Overall, the stay at the hotel was a great experience and I would recommend it to every tourist or business people coming to the city.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank deedee_davy
Gabriela F, Director of Sales at Unirea Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

We are happy that you had such a pleasant stay at Unirea Hotel & SPA and that we've managed to surpass your expectations. Thank you for you review and for recommanding us in such good terms. Best regards!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have just come back from a very enjoyable weekend in Iasi and 3 nights in the Unirea Hotel. I had seen the Hotel from its web site and didn't book but when i arrived just had to go there due to its central location and dominance. Its a real living building.
The hotel was spotlessly clean the staff friendly and not intrusive the view from the 7th floor amazing showing the city with corridor windows you can see the other 3 sides.
Great place to base if like me you like to walk around savoring the sites and the sounds and food of a bustling friendly city both new and old.
WiFi was super fast at about 23 MB/s great quality TV and room was cleaned every day with new towels it was -4 outside but the room was toasting hot and the shower superb.
I didn't eat in the Panoramic but several locals I met said it was one of the best restaurants in the city and used by local people (always a good sign)
Can highly recommend the hotel and if i ever return I will stop here again for sure

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Hello Steve! So happy to see your stay in Iasi and at our hotel reached your expectations and even more glad to have become your choice for Iasi. Thank you for your review and for recomanding us! Best regards!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

The hotel is located in the very heart of the city. It has a great view both from the rooms but especially from the restaurant situated on the 13th floor. The staff was great and they accepted all our requests, including a check-in at 6.30 AM and free of charge late check-out. The service at the restaurant and breakfast rooms was also impecable, while the menu (almost) fabulos. Furthermore, the hotel has a SPA that is included in the price and available for guests. The hotel is also clean and comfortable.
As for some minuses, the rooms are not very large (however larger than the Paris average) and the wi-fi was pretty bad.

Room Tip: Ask for one at least at the 5th floor and preferably with a view on the Unirii Square in order to see the citylights by night.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Gabriela F, Director of Sales at Unirea Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Hello Ionut! Thank you for your extended review! We are happy you had a pleasant stay at Unirea Hotel & SPA and got to enjoy all our services. As for the wifi, next time you visit us please try our new connection powered by our LED TV and we can guarantee an internet speed of 25+Mpbs. Best regards!