Ways to Experience Cetatuia Monastery
from $40.37
More Info
from $67.29
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2019

I have visited before but this time spent more time in the actual church attached to the Monastery. Very old and although in need of restoration it has some very fine features.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

Even though we are of a different religion, I brought my nephews and niece over here to visit the place. A lot of history and very peacefull

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank SHusam
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I am on short business trip to IASI and went to this place along with Romania friend. We took bus from plata unirea to monastery. If you don't have own vehicle you need to climb up the hill atleast 2kms from main road. Beware of dogs which will chase you if you go by walk. The monastery is surrounded by grapes vine yards and its very calm and quiet place. You have one shop inside to buy small items, my friend told its very historic place. The construction is good and garden well maintained

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

This is a peaceful place, a building that you should visit when in iasi, with some particular details inside.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Worth visiting, especially during spring. I come here often, I like running up the hill. Monks are very nice, they gave me once carrott soup. The place is so peaceful, it's calming to just sit on the grass and enjoy birds chirping.

Date of experience: April 2018