“poor service”
Review of Casa Lavric

Casa Lavric
Ranked #143 of 207 Restaurants in Iasi
Description: Looking for a quick and easy lunch or maybe You want a dinner accompanied by a good Romanian wine from our collection, Lavric bistro is right place. With a menu Bistro for lunch and Gourmet for dinner we are ready to support your every taste. Also we serve probably the best coffee in town-Kimbo-Italian espresso.
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was there in July with one of my client (german) and I must say that all beer was warm and not cold, service is poor and food too expensive.

1  Thank Daniel V

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We had dinner here an evening in July. At first we were the only guests, but later some more arrived. It was not very easy to find the restaurant since it is on a small street, but it not far at all from the city centre.
We sat in the garden which was pleasant, even though there was a cat sitting by our table trying to get some food all the time. The waitress was nice and spoke English, and there is also an English menu. The food is typical of the area, and there is also a good winelist.
We enjoyed our meals very much, but portions are huge so it is too much to eat a starter and a main course unless you are very hungry. The cost of the meal was not very high, and I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Good food, service, and atmosphere.
My husband and I love eating outside on the terrace.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I was several times at Casa Lavric, and I appreciated always the high quality of services and food. If I have to go to a restaurant in Iasi, that is the place where I go for sure, for a good meal.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

You have to find, but when you stay there, you will enjoy. Friendly staff and good food.

2  Thank marathon66