Hampton Inn
$80
BestWestern.com
$90
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfresh fruitgreat place to staycracker barrelclean roomscomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendlylate checknice staythe hotel staffwould stay againenjoyed our stayhotel is locatedcomfortable bedthe room was nicethe breakfast areawafflesgalera
Reviewed May 27, 2013

On the drive back from Orlando my family stayed the night at this Hampton property. It was very clean the staff was great and it was convienently located near several restaraunts and general shopping. Overall I feel it was a good value and a good night of much needed sleep before the last leg of our trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The hotel location is between or close to train tracks. Every hour during the night, for about 3 hours, freight trains passed by & the noise level was ridiculous. They woke me every time & I barely got any sleep. Stay somewhere else away from here so you can get a better night's sleep!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CALALGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. I understand that there were some issues that inconvenienced you particularly the disruptive noises coming from train tracks nearby.

It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options of more effectively soundproofing our property.

I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The hotel staff was very polite and professional. Room was clean. Internet was very good. Nice selection of fruit to eat when on the go. Did not have the breakfast as I was meeting someone at Cracker Barrel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2013

bedding did not fit bed made for one aggravating night. staff not helpful. Bathroom around toilet smelled of urine. I called and asked for restaurant delivery places and was told to come down to the front desk to get a list. They should have taking a list to my room. Never could get the room temperature to stay comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
CALALGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at our hotel. We take a great deal of pride in meeting our customer's expectations and are disappointed anytime we fall short of that goal.

I look forward to speaking with you soon so that we can have the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and service.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We happened upon Hampton Inn after driving five hours from Ky to our vacation destination, Florida, and we were so glad we did---it is very nice, clean, and quiet...what more could you ask for? The only complant I have is the coffee is wayyyy to strong, almost undrinkable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple